Pool Area Alcohol Policy
The pools of Fairmont Hot Springs Resort are managed for the mutual enjoyment of all resort guests. Accordingly, Fairmont allows resort guests to enjoy alcoholic beverages in discrete moderation. While we want all guests to enjoy your visit to the Fairmont pools, the following rules apply to the consumption of beverages containing alcohol in the Fairmont pool area.
1. All alcohol beverages consumed at the Fairmont pool area must be purchased from Fairmont Hot Springs Resort. No outside alcohol may be brought into the Fairmont pool area prior to 10pm.
2. Only one alcohol beverage per guest is allowed at any one time, including after 10pm.
3. All beverages containing alcohol will be served in a pre-approved container provided by the lounge, for easy identification by pool staff.
4. No beer cans, bottles or glass containers of any type are allowed at in the pool areas or changing rooms.
5. No smoking is allowed, including on the deck of the outdoor pool.
6. Disorderly or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Continued disruptivebehavior will result in removal from the pool area by Fairmont staff or law enforcement personnel.
7. If under-aged drinking is witnessed, the local police will be notified.
8. Be prepared to show a valid state issued identification for compliance with the minimum drinking age. Failure to provide identification upon demand will result in loss of the beverage.
9. No coolers are allowed in the Fairmont pool area.
10. All bags are subject to a security inspection to ensure compliance with this policy.
11. Fairmont reserves the right to remove any outside alcohol brought into the pool area.