Vacations at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort offer a perfect time to enjoy the laid back and scenic beauty of Montana and to learn the art of rest and relaxation; and to focus on the joy of being together.
As a Fairmont Club member you will enjoy:
- 7 nights in your own vacation villa with the option of exchanging your timeshare through any of the 2,700 quality resorts worldwide through Interval International, including hundreds of resorts in more than 75 countries.
- Studios to 1-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, and separate living and dining areas.
Why Vacation Ownership?
Vacation Ownership means that every year you have an opportunity to leave the stress of everyday life behind, and to enjoy special moments with your family and friends.
Benefits of ownership include:
- The ability to exchange with 2700 quality resorts
- Full resort amenities
- The flexibility to schedule your vacation whenever you want
Resort Amenities Include:
- Four Naturally Heated Hot Springs Pools
- 350’ Enclosed Waterslide
- Massage and Spa Services
- 18-hole Golf Course
- Miniature Golf Course
- 2 Restaurants and Whiskey Joes Lounge
- Casual and Fine Dining
- Centrally located between Montana’s two National Parks – Glacier and Yellowstone
Studio or One Bedroom Villa
One Bedroom Villa Kitchen
One Bedroom Villa Dining/Living
One Bedroom - Bedroom/Bath
Vacation villas include full kitchens (dishwasher, range, oven, microwave, full size refrigerator and fully stocked with dishes and cookware). Most suites have a balcony with a gas grill. All villas have indoor access to the restaurants, lounge and our four naturally heated hot springs pools. There is a laundry room available with coin operated washers and dryers.
All guest rooms, studios, and suites are designated smoke-free accommodations.
For information contact our Vacation Manager at 800.332.3272 or click here to email her.