The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the accounting and finance operations, including preparation of monthly financial statements, tax reporting, other accounting related duties and duties assigned by the General Manager. The qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field; CPA or CPA candidate preferred, although not required. Minimum of 2 years related experience required.
The position has a competitive salary, depending upon prior experience.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Preparation of annual financial statements for external audit.
- Work cooperatively with external auditors.
- Observe all monthly inventory counts.
- Prepare management reports to assist division managers with analysis.
- Supervise the accounts payables, payroll and other accounting related functions.
- Oversee and maintain all internal controls
- Prepare all quarterly reports.
- Works with insurers.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Must have skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgement, discretion, and decision-making to achieve objectives.
- Must be able to identify, analyze, and resolve accounting and financial problems.
- Have the ability to analyze financial results from operations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
- Highly professional, ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Strong leadership skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Fairmont offers a competitive salary, 401k retirement, health insurance and other benefits. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com