*Update July 15, 2020 – Phase 2*
Effective immediately all individuals 5 years of age and older must wear face coverings per state of Montana, except when:
- Eating and Drinking
If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you.
*Update June 1, 2020 – Phase 2*
Out-of-state travelers. The 14 days quarantine for out-of-state travelers ended at midnight on June 1, 2020.
Hotel. The hotel is completely open.
Pools – Both indoor and outdoor pools are open to only overnight resort-area guests and members, due to occupancy limits under current state regulations.
Pools are open from 7 am-10pm daily. 24-hour access for resort guests will not resume until social distancing regulations ease.
Golf Course. The golf course is open daily.
Restaurants. The restaurants are fully open. Seating is limited to 10-people per table, per phase 2 regulations. Restaurants are currently at 75% of normal seating, per phase 2 regulations. Reservations are strongly encouraged due to reduced seating.
Lounge. The lounge is open daily but closes at 11:30pm per current state regulations.
Spa. The Spa is fully open.
Waterslide. The waterslide is open to overnight resort area guests and members. Slide hours of operation are currently:
Saturday & Sunday- 9am-9:30 pm
Live Entertainment. Due to reduced seating arrangements in the lounge, live entertainment will not be available in the lounge until Phase 3.
Conferences. Conferences are limited to 50 attendees during Phase 2.
*Update May 20, 2020*
- Out of state travelers must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Montana. This order is in effect until June 1, 2020.
- Hotel is completely open.
- Pools – Both indoor and outdoor pools are open to overnight resort guests only. Pools are open from 7 am-10pm daily.
- The golf course is open.
- The restaurants are fully open. Seating is limited to 6 people per table, per state law.
- The lounge is open daily but closes at 11:30pm per state orders.
- The Spa is fully open.
- We will officially be opening the slide Friday May 22 at 4pm. Our slide hours of operation will be:
Sat- 9am-9:30 pm
- Due to reduced seating arrangements in the lounge, live entertainment will not be available in the lounge until Phase 3.
*Update May 6, 2020*
Fairmont’s pools will open effective Friday May 8, 2020, per Governor Bullock’s order below. The pool will be open 7am-10pm. The water slide and fitness center will remain closed at this time.
Public Accommodation Pools (Pools at Hotels, Motels, Bed and Breakfasts, Tourist Homes, etcetera)
- Only registered guests can use the facility;
- Front desk/gate attendant tracks occupancy, incoming and outgoing to ensure maximum occupancy does not exceed 50% capacity of normal bather load;
- Signage must be posted with the following or substantially similar wording. Signs shall be positioned for effective visual observation by hotel guests, such as on the entry way door:
- “Hotel guests with fever, shortness of breath, a cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms must refrain from using the pool.”;
- No congregating in waiting areas, patrons should wait in an appropriately spaced line or way that observes social distancing;
- Locker rooms should remain closed, except for showering before and after swimming. Since only registered hotel guests are allowed to use the pool, individuals should change in their rooms;
- Social distancing should be applied in all common areas;
- 6 foot spacing between unassociated swimmers (i.e. not family members);
- 6 foot spacing between groups of no more than 10 (i.e. family groups and unrelated individuals must maintain 6 foot separation);
- Space deck tables and chairs to facilitate 6 foot spacing;
- Recommend, where possible, use buoys and floating pool ropes to mark off lanes or areas of pool for separation of large swimming areas;
- Recommend, where possible, marking stairs and walkways with directional arrows to keep in/out traffic separated.
*Update April 27, 2020*
Fairmont’s golf course is NOW OPEN for public play effective April 27, 2020.
Before You Play:
- Absolutely NO WALKUP PLAY, YOU MUST HAVE A TEE TIME TO PLAY.
- Tee Times must be made by clicking here: or, online at: https://www.fairmontmontana.com/fairmont-golf/online-tee-time-reservations
- Tee Times-15 Minute Intervals
- Players are to arrive NO MORE than 10 minutes early for their Tee Times.
- If you can make your transaction without coming into the golf shop, we are strongly encouraging you to do so.
- The golf shop WILL NOT be a place for social gatherings for the time being.
- Driving Range will be closed.
- Carts will be limited to one person per golf cart- same household members may ride in the same golf cart.
- Golf Shop is for restroom use (One-In-One-Out) and merchandise purchases only. All other transactions can be made via the golf shop window.
- Hours of operation will be from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, 7 days a week for the month of May. The last available tee time for a golf cart will be 5:00PM.
Food and Beverage:
- Beverage will be available for purchase at the golf shop.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- NO COOLERS ALLOWED-Staff will not be able to provide coolers, personal coolers not allowed.
On the golf course:
- Play at your own risk.
- Players must keep a minimum of 6 feet of separation at all times while on the golf course.
- There will be NO- Water Stations or Ball Washers.
- Strongly encourage people to bring their own personal bottle of hand sanitizer
- Foam pool noodles will be in the cup to prevent the ball from falling into the cup. Any ball that hits the foam is presumed holed out.
- ABSOLUTELY NO TOUCHING OF THE FLAGSTICK, we encourage players to use their glove hand when grabbing their ball from the cup.
- Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
- Do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the course of play.
- All players for that matter, must keep golf carts out of the tall grass and roped off areas, as well as 30 Yds from the green. Anyone failing to do so is subject to Cart Privileges being taken away for the remainder of the season.
- We ask you to please forgo the traditional after round handshake, and invite you to create your own socially distanced salutation. We’re fans of the putter salute!
After your round:
- We ask that you not congregate anywhere on property-This COULD LEAD TO AN IMMEDIATE SHUTDOWN OF THE FACILITY by state or county regulators. If caught doing so, you will be asked to leave and will not be allowed back on property.
- A Staff Member will sanitize the golf cart upon completion of each carts use. Golfers are also encouraged to sanitize their golf cart.
If you aren’t a member and would like to become one, click here to download our membership application.
*Update March 31, 2020*
Fairmont’s golf course will open for the season effective April 1, 2020 (weather permitting) to MEMBERS ONLY initially. At this time, the golf course will not be open to public play. In order to comply with current state of Montana orders, there will be tight controls in place to minimize potential COVID-19 transmission Click here to read our COVID -19 policies. Click here to download a copy of our membership application.
As of 8 pm today (Friday, March 20, 2020) Fairmont’s pools will be completely closed in compliance with a state order from the office of the Governor. This closure will remain in effect until further notice, our hotel remains open and room service delivery is available through our restaurants.
We are hoping to open the golf course in the coming days. Thank you for your support!
As of 4pm today (Monday, March 16, 2020), Fairmont’s restaurants, bars and gym are closed in compliance with a county-wide order. Our menus will continue to be available via room service. The hot springs pools remain open for hotel guests but we are limited to 50 swimmers at any one time.
*****Public Pool Closure Notice*****
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020 – Until Further Notice
Due to the ongoing threat posed by coronavirus (COVID19), we are closing the Fairmont pools to all public pool admission, in an effort to improve social distancing and lower risk. The pools will remain open for hotel and condominium guests.
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort takes the health and safety of all of our guests and employees very seriously. We apologize for any inconvenience this decision may cause and thank you for your understanding. For updates, please visit our Facebook page and website (www.fairmontmontana.com).
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is closely monitoring the global health response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
On February 27, 2020, Fairmont Hot Springs Resort implemented enhanced sanitation procedures for all guest and staff areas, resort wide. Additionally, Fairmont is following guidelines from the CDC and our local health department.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority and we have taken measures to combat the potential impacts on our resorts and facilities. In addition to continually upholding Fairmont’s high standards of cleanliness, maintenance and sanitation at our properties, we’ve implemented enhanced cleaning procedures. They include:
- Placing hand sanitizer dispensing stations in high-traffic, visible areas resort-wide.
- Increasing the frequency of disinfectant procedures (every 2-hours), with focus on:
- Faucets and toilet flush levers
- Doorknobs and locks
- Entrance and exit doors and door handles
- Chairs and armrests
- Elevator buttons
- Light switches
- Restaurant tables and chairs (every turn)
- Guestrooms are cleaned, sanitized and sanitized a second time by supervisors.
- Pool lockers
- Exercise Equipment
- And all other touch points.
We are continuing to communicate with our employees and guests on the guidance for prevention. That guidance remains:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
There are no domestic travel restrictions within the United States, but we encourage you to check the CDC website for the most recent information.
We will continue to work closely with local and national health officials to keep our guests and employees safe. Please feel confident that we’re doing all we can to provide a healthy environment so that you can enjoy your stay with us.